Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mr. Poirot


Mr. Hercule Poirot is a character from Agatha Christie's novels and movies. He is a detective who solves murder mysteries. Poirot is a bit chubby and he likes pigs' feet. He's from Belgium.
I chose to be him for a Halloween party. I wore a brown bowler hat and a dark gray suit with a tan shirt, black, shiny shoes and a red bowtie. Upon my face I had a thin, black mustache. It looked exactly like Poirot's because it was shaped like a bull's horns.
Just like Poirot, I had a cane and walked like a penguin. I talked with a French accent. It felt like I was actually Poirot himself. I felt old, bald and smart.
You should watch or read Agatha Christie's books or movies starring Hercule Poirot!

No comments: