Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthdays

For my twelfth birthday Mom, Dad, Grandma and I drove to New Jersey to a restaurant called Medieval Times. It’s a place where you use your hands to eat and eat. We ate soup and chicken and drank Coke and ate birthday cake. We saw a king, queen, knights and jousting.
For my thirteenth birthday we went to a New Hampshire theater. We saw “Little Shop of Horrors”. The actors were good. I have the actors’ signatures.
I wonder what we will do for my fourteenth birthday…

2 comments:

bibliowarrior said...

I think your folks should fly you to Paris to meet Johnny Depp. I'm sure it would be really cheap to fly to France and you can probably just show up at Johnny's house and ask to stay for dinner.

Burtt Boy said...

I like your thinking.
your friend~
Burtt boy