Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

UME Stay

Last weekend I stayed at the University of Maine. On Friday my 4H friends and I went swimming and played games.
On Saturday we went to our classes. In my first class we made ice cream and learned the science of blueberries. Then I went to a robotics class. I learned how to use a device that can do surgery without cutting you open as much as they used to. For my final class I made a different flavor popcorn. I put maple syrup, honey, chocolate syrup, sugar and cinnamon with sugar on top of the popcorn. It was yummy. That night we saw Avatar the movie. It was epic.
Sunday morning we went home after we did a walk for childhood obesity. Ironically, on the way home, my parents and I ate at McDonald's.
What a weekend!

No comments: