Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Twilight Zone

I like The Twilight Zone. It is an old t.v. show. It is scary because you don't know what's going to happen and it teaches you a lesson. My favorite episode is "Beauty is in The Eye of The Beholder". It is about a girl in a hospital with bandages around her head. Doctors and nurses are trying to help her look attractive. You have to see the show to find out what happens.

4 comments:

bibliowarrior said...

I think they are scary too. Some of them are too scary for me to watch. I get scared easily.

I like to watch them to see famous movie stars, like William Shatner before he became famous as Captain James T. Kirk on the TV show "Star Trek."

I also like how sometimes people wish for something, and then when they get what they want they find out that they were happier before. I think one of the saddest one is called "Time enough at last." It's about a man who wishes he had time to read all the books he wants to read and no one around to bother him. I won't tell you any more than that.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!! Gobble gobble.

-Sally at the Library

Burtt Boy said...

Thanks for the comment. I'd like to see that episode.
your friend~
Austin

bibliowarrior said...

Where did you see The Twilight Zone? Was it on TV? Or did someone lend you some tapes? Or did you get them from the library? We have cable TV and sometimes the Sci-Fi channel has all-day marathons of The Twilight Zone. I try to watch it and look for episodes I haven't seen before.
-Sally at the library

Burtt Boy said...

I saw it on video from the library. There were two episodes.
I can't believe the snow is here!!
your friend~
Austin