Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

New D&D Adventures

On Saturday at a local library, I attended a gaming convention. There was a whole variety of games. I chose D&D. 

We adventured on a pirate ship where we killed some of the British navy and jumped onto their ship. Below deck we found four statues which granted each of us one wish. My wish was to get rid of mummy rot and gain mummy rot immunity. 

Then we stopped some sirens from singing because they were controlling the crew members with their song. After that we went to a pirate port where we killed pirates and stole treasure. Then we set sail.

The D&D group meets every week, so I will be writing about my new D&D adventures.
Til next time, this is Mulgerath signing off.

No comments: