Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The BIG Jump

One afternoon my friends and I went to "correctional center" hill to go sledding. I went off a huge sky-rocketing jump in our inner tube. When I landed I had a mega headache that hurt like heck. Then Tom went off the jump. He hit his side and it looked like it really hurt. My mom and I were laughing because it's funny. It's like AFV (America's Funniest Videos) when people do crazy stunts and hurt themselves.

2 comments:

bibliowarrior said...

That is a HUGE hill! Sounds like you had fun. I'd probably be too scared to go on a jump. Did you mom go down the tube over the jump?

-Sally from the library

Burtt Boy said...

Sally,
No. People got hurt and I didn't want my mom to get hurt because then we'd have to leave early.
your friend~
Austin