Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little Grey Cells

On Thursday night Mom and I were sitting on the cozy couch. I was flipping through TV channels. One of them was Hercule Poirot, a show about a fictional private Belgian detective. We both gasped and jumped up and down. Hercule Poirot is awesomely awesome.
I was smarter than Poirot. Me! Me, the Austin was smarter than Poirot. During the show he said that all birds could fly. Then I said, "Ostriches... they're a bird. They can't fly. Penguins... they're a bird. They can't fly either. They swim, glide and waddle."
I felt excited and happy because I was using my little grey cells.

2 comments:

bibliowarrior said...

Very good! You would make a very good detective. I also saw the show. I think the cold that he had must have been effecting his little grey cells since he guessed the wrong murderer of the play that they saw... I thought that was funny because Colonel Hastings thought that was funny. I wonder if there were other Poirot mistakes in that episode, if we knew to look for them!!!

-Sally, a fan of mysteries

Burtt Boy said...

Sally, I think that Poirot's cold affected his little grey cells, also.
See you soon.
Your friend,
Burtt Boy