Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Best Friends

I love my friends because they're fun and amusing. We play card games like 21 and war. Nick, Tom and I play on the computers and PlayStation. We sometimes go to the library with my mom. They make me laugh because they tell jokes and act dorky. Nick and Tom are my best friends, but they're sort of like my brothers because they've been coming over here since I was six years old.

1 comment:

bibliowarrior said...

My best friends are called Barb and Sean. They are married. I have known them for 20 years (we are old). Like you and your friends, I like my friends because I can act silly around them and that's ok. They make me laugh a lot, but they also give me hugs a lot and I like that. Our favorite things are to watch movies and play games and go out for ice cream. They also have a Halloween party most years, and they like to dress up, so that is very cool. It is nice to have good friends.