Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Joker Cookie (Story)

One afternoon Batman decided to make a gingerbread cookie. So he made dough with Alfred, his butler. Over night the dough sat in the refrigerator. The Joker's soul crept in and dived into the dough. The Joker was Batman's nemesis while he was living. He died of happiness.
The next day the cookie was nearly done. Batman and Alfred were happy. When Alfred took out the cookie from the oven, the cookie jumped out and gave Alfred a heart attack. The butler fell to the floor.
Batman cried! The Joker laughed!
Batman said, "You!"
The Joker said, "Yes, me!"
"But how?!" Batman asked.
"I was a ghost, crept into your refrigerator and into the dough!" Joker said with a high-pitched crazy laugh.
Batman dashed over, grabbed the cookie and ate him. He chewed the gingerbread and burped so loudly you could hear him in China.
Suddenly Batman yawned and his eyes felt as heavy as two boulders. He would sleep for hundreds of years unless a true love kissed him.
After a while, Alfred woke up and looked around for the cookie and Batman. He spotted Batman and shook him, but he didn't wake up.

To be continued....

1 comment:

bibliowarrior said...

This is creepy... I wish I read this before I ate that plate full of cookies you gave me... maybe they were evil cookies!

But I like the story so far. How will it end?!!! How can you leave us hanging here?? Who is his true love and how will she find out that Batman needs her help? Does she have super powers? I am curious to read the next part.

Your buddy, Sally the librarian