Welcome to my blog!!

Love to read comments! hint, hint, hint ;)

Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas

I like Christmas because we decorate a tree and bake cookies for Santa.
We got our evergreen tree at the Staples' Tree farm. The trees smelled minty fresh. At first Mom and I argued about which tree to cut down. I gave in when I got TOOO cold!
Mom and I just finished decorating the tree. We listened to some Christmas songs and filled the tree with colorful lights, ribbons, snowflakes and other beautiful ornaments.
Mom and Santa's favorite cookies are chocolate chip. Wink! Wink! Every Christmas eve we leave out chocolate chip cookies and hot creamy cocoa. In the morning all I see are crumbs too small for a mouse and a few drops of cocoa in the Christmas mug.
What is your favorite holiday tradition?

1 comment:

bibliowarrior said...

I like your tree. It is very pretty. It sounds like you had fun decorating it too.

When I decorate my tree, I always do the same thing: I put in an old movie called "Holiday Inn" and listen to that while I decorate. I have a lot of decorations for the tree and the house so it usually takes me 3 or 4 hours. I don't know if I have that much patience this year.

Do you have presents under the tree yet? If so, who was the first present for?